Weight Loss Exercise Plan At Home
So you have finally decided to lose all that excess weight and shape up your body with exercise plan, yet can’t manage to go to the gym because of your house hold responsibilities or work schedule? Don’t panic, going to the gym is not a must to get into shape. You can even accomplish your objectives staying at home.
The best thing about working out at home is that its truly convenient. No matter if you have to baby sit your kids or your favorite gym is too far from your home and going to the gym is next to impossible, a home workout kills all the reasons for not working out.
The weight loss exercise plan workouts should be metabolic if you want them to be really effective, so that you could charge your body’s capacity to burn calories. High intensity resistance training (HIRT) and High-intensity interval training (HIIT) provide the desired results in short time.
Liz Lowe, C.S.C.S., head program designer at Scorch Fitness, a high-intensity interval training gym in Sarasota, Florida says “Combining intense bursts of cardio with continuous movement through resistance exercises can spike your heart rate, build lean muscle, and create a metabolically efficient body that burns extra calories long after the workout.”
Following are the best at-home exercise plan workout for all the fitness levels.
The following workout require just a set of dumbbells, a resistance band and a pull-up bar and 30 minutes of your time.
Since you are at home, there is a greater chance that you would easily ditch yourself and waste time in watching tv or browsing internet. Be strict to yourself, make a schedule to follow and commit to workout at the same time everyday. When you workout consistently for three-week, you will get used to it and won’t consider skipping your sweat session.
- Jack Push Climb Workout Do one jumping jack followed by one pushup. After that one mountain climber (each leg) that’s one rep. Do it for 20 seconds then rest for 10 seconds.
- Jump Rope/Bodyweight Circuit Do 100 revolutions per day. Time yourself and try to get better the next time.
- Plyo lunges Begin in a lunge position, keep your left foot back and your right foot forward. Keep both knees at 90-degree angles. Jump up and switch feet in the air. Land in a lunge with left foot forward, right foot back. The duration of this exercise should be 100 revolutions.
- Kimura Situps Lie on back with knees bent and feet flat on the floor. Squeeze your abs up to 30 degrees. Now twist your chest to the left by bringing your right arm over to grasp your left wrist. Go back to the initial position by bringing your left arm back. Alternate sides. Repeat 16 times for each side.
- Squat jumps Stand straight with your feet apart. Begin by doing a regular squat, then engage your core and jump quickly. When you land, lower your body back into the squat position to complete one rep. Land as gently as possible. Do it for 30 seconds.